Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Like a Hobo

Wonderful spring weather, and darling who has finally after a long time took up his camera, pulled me to fresh air to make a few photos.
The dress is not new I made it last year but I like it because it's so 40's
Pretty black ballerinas are from Rocket Dog
Stockings are french vintage (Vitos stockings) with dark seam.
The cap is new Gatsby Linen Flat Cap from ebay. I took it to my husband for this photo session.
Cat eye glasses are vintage 50's Bausch&Lomb.
Suitcase is vintage from somewhere. 








6 comments:

  1. prekrasno! bas sam se odusevila :) nisam komentirala onu haljinu za mamu, ali mi je isto zapela za oko :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej draga!Zahvaljujem na komentaru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeee... *_*
    ides... predivna je haljina..
    i predivno ti stoji :):):)

    ReplyDelete