Thursday, 18 August 2011

New look

Some people are slaves to their habits. I am a person prone to change.
I like to change clothes and shoes. Every time when walls need to be refreshed I change color. I love to try new tastes of ice cream.
Even my music taste is colorful from Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald over Bob Dylan, Smokie, The Pogues, Beyonce, Adele etc....r'n'r,rnb,soul,country everything.
I always buy a new fragrance perfume .. I see no sense to buy the same scent when soon I get used to it and I can not enjoy it ....apropos for the same reason you can overdose on it ..and others too :)
That's why I wanted to change the look of the blog. Not much..just adding a little bit color.

Then I came across
a blog called
Shabby Blogs with a sweet, twisted, awesome accessories that you can free install in your blog!!! yejjjjjjjjjjjjjj!!!
But the key word is
"installed". I
n fact I have a problem with it. What can I say ... HTML is killing me. I am a total ignoramus about HTML :(

I cried for help and now I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment