Monday, 5 September 2011

Plain Pattern Project Challenge

I recently ran an interesting project and after a few days thinking whether to join or not....the question is if I'll have time to finish the project on time (December 31.2011.) although I think it does not matter anyway. It's more important to participate. 
The project is called "The Plain Pattern Project" by Shelleyj aka New Vintage Lady


These are the rules:

So...I took myself a few days to decide which pattern will be the base for my project. It should be something simple.
I came to this. On this pattern it is possible to add almost anything whatever comes to my mind...sleeves,collar,buttons,pockets....the sky is the limit :)



Summer is at an end and I will need some warmer dresses anyway. I could sew them of corduroy or some wool blend. Yeah..I think I'll make it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment