Thursday, 26 January 2012

Capri On My Mind

And I don't mind Capri as an island but Capri as a pants. Capri pants are mid-calf pants worn in warm weather.
"Capri pants were introduced by European fashion designer Sonja de Lennart in 1948. The pants' name derives from the Italian isle of Capri, where they rose to popularity in the late 1950s and early 1960s."
Actresses Brigitte Bardot and Audrey Hepburn were one of the most famous person who loved to wear Capri pants.


All over the internet you can see lots of pictures with so-called Capri pants, but in my opinion, this name can only carry slim line pants.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, these look really great! I was just thinking about cigarette pants and capri pants a little while ago, since they seem like the perfect addition to my vintage-inspired wardrobe.
    I love this red ensemble of yours, and am looking forward to seeing pictures of you wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meni su one isto inspiracija, elegantne i sexy :) :) Fora blog, čitamo se, pusa :) :)

    ReplyDelete