Samples and plans

   Good day today!
   I am happy today because I'm leaving tomorrow for a short break from everything (except my husband because he's coming with me). We will enjoy Istrian late summer in small picturesque town Bale-Valle. Mother in law is babysitting ...khm..babies are 10 and 16.
After that I have to be ready for new challenges.

Some of my new lingerie pieces are half way ready like this new pattern 7 panel garter belts with new laces. I always buy small quantities of fabrics especially laces.


 I already made new double strap garter belt for special occasions/fetishists. Available in my Etsy store in beige, blue, red, fuchsia red and black.


And this is a new fabric for holidays edition. Hope I'll make it in the right time for New Year's shopping.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer Lingerie

Burgundy Red with Black Lace Lingerie Set