Saturday, 11 January 2014

Would you like to have a new pencil skirt?

For some time now I am aware of my rapidly growing fabric collection. What to do with it?
I took photos of some of the fabric pieces and found them a purpose, some of them for skirts, some for dresses and the other for blouses. It's really a pity not to use these pretty fabric pieces.

So good people, if you like some of the presented fabric pieces, just send me a message so we can arrange your new pencil skirt or go directly to my shop page.
Blouses and dresses in some of the following posts.
Georgette fabric - light
Wool/blend with stretch - warm
wool/silk blend - warm
wool blend - warm
wool blend - light
wool blend - light
Available Pencil Skirt Patterns:
Classic
With front slit
Princes cut

No comments:

Post a Comment