Sunday, 25 May 2014

Burlesque Queen, Pink and Black Lingerie Combination

Pink and black, I always wanted to make that combination but never found the time until now. 

I made that bra with different pattern as I usually do. Kwik Sew 3166. I already made bustier with that pattern, here.. Undies for the bride. What I don't like on that pattern is sizing. I just hate when something delicate as a bra, is labeled as medium or large..
Didn't use padding for that particular bra, but it should be (and will be) added for a better look and feel.



I wanted to make a little bit different garter/suspender belt. Front and back is narrower and sides are wider, more hip hugging. Hope you like it!

Well, I think I deserved a little break from all that lingerie in the past months. It's time to change the situation in my dressing room.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely undergarments, I especially like the longline girdles you make, very elegant and stylish!

    ReplyDelete