Friday, 4 March 2016

Entry to the new year

Few weeks ago......
Back to the youth. My new, long-desired roller skates have finally arrived and I love them!
Today....
It is March already. The weather is dull. It's quiet. I am sitting on my sofa, dying of boredom after dislocating my left elbow last Saturday. It happened when I was roller skating and yes, I didn't have elbow pads (although I did have knee and wrist pads).
Well, you know what they say....sh*t happens but I always look on the bright side of life :)


So, the news...I bought new sewing machine in January, Bernina B380 which was fantastic sewing machine but not for sewing stretch fabrics. After the first trial I did realized this machine does not have adjustable presser foot pressure.
After the seller tried to convince me that sewing machines without the regulator are actually automated, I did change it anyway for a B530, and I'm really happy about it.

and February was the best month ever on Etsy. Maybe because I finally opened an Instagram account (@goga.l).
People like, fave and participate much more than on the Facebook or Twitter. 
Thank you lovelies!






2 comments:

  1. Get well soon!
    Facebook has been gradually reducing the reach of posts to make pages pay for publicity (for 2 years now, I think), so most folks have moved to Instagram.
    Congrats on your Etsy milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ana! Instagram is perfect for me. I hope it will stay this way.

    ReplyDelete