Pink Open Cup Bra and Classic 6 strap Garter Belt

Smooth and sexy in pink. I can say that the open cup bra style is successfully integrated into my store during the last year. 
Also known as Quarter-cup bras, they supports only the lower part of the breast. Cup width under the nipple is about 2 inches, depending on the size.
That's why this bra is suitable for smaller, firmer breasts. Women with A to C size cups do best with this type of bra and if you have larger breasts, there's a risk of too little support.
That is the reason why I offer sizes only up to size US38DD. You can always custom order bigger sizes but as I said before A to C cup sizes will do the best.

Matching classic retro style 6 strap garter belt.
Both items, as many others are available in my cocosretrocloset.com webshop.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer Lingerie

Burgundy Red with Black Lace Lingerie Set